Why vote to Re-Elect Commissioner Leiken?
- Spearheaded the creation of more than 2,000 jobs in the community.
- Prioritized career and technical education for Springfield residents.
- Public Servant who has never forgotten what it takes to run a thriving business.
- Helped pass the first public safety levy expanding jail beds.
- Advocated and prioritized funding for the Springfield Public Safety Center.
- Adopted a 10-year public safety plan to improve community security.
- Endorsed by Lane County Sheriff Byron Trapp.
- Eliminated structural deficit while maintaining reserves, stabilizing the County budget.
- Improved Lane County's Moody's rating, reducing costs to taxpayers.
- Led the board in supporting fiscally sound negotiations with unions.